Sunday 10 April 2016

Griffin and Lorenzo (anal sex, deep throat, blowjob, file)

Griffin and Lorenzo  (anal sex, deep throat, blowjob, file)


Release Year: 2015

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots



After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin!
I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos.


Format: mp4

Duration: 33:14

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

Audio: 111kbps





Griffin and Lorenzo  (anal sex, deep throat, blowjob, file)
File size: 736.9 MB




DOWNLOAD THIS FILE

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD





No comments:

Post a Comment